Food / Beverage Jobs
No. 10, Ground Floor, Kiarong Complex
Position: Cook (Japanese Cuisine)
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
• Knowledge of Japanese cuisine particularly in Japanese kitchen cooking.
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience working as a cook or Japanese chef in a busy setting.
• Possess relevant cooking qualifications or experience.
• Able to communicate in mid-intermediate English or Malay.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Ensure foodstuffs are stored in the correct temperature-controlled facilities.
• Prepare, cook and present dishes to a high standard following standard of procedure.
• Examining foodstuffs to ensure quality.
• Creative thinking in planning menus and estimate food requirements.
• High level of understanding of OH&S procedures.
• Capability of maintaining a clean, tidy and organised work station.
• Ability to respond under pressure and adjust to demand.
• Outstanding multitasking capability and willingness to work in a highly demanding position.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and great ability to work as part of a team.
• Maintain a proper personal hygiene.
Age: 25 - 30 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 23/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !