Position: Cook cum Kitchen Helper
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• One/year of related job experience
• O-level or higher education can apply
• Able to speak and understand English language
• A kitchen Hand must be intimately familiar with all the activities of the kitchen and can prepare in a pinch.
• He or she should be knowledgeable to prepare and cook food, and familiar with all the styles of cooking.
• If the Senior Chef is unavailable or off for the night, the Cook cum Kitchen Hand will manage the customers’ order.
• Kitchen Hand must make sure the customers’ order are satisfactory delivered in top condition and in a timely manner.
• As assistant to Senior Chef, the Kitchen Hand will help with menu planning, inventory, and managing of supplies.
• He or she may also aid in making sure the kitchen is up to safety standards, and that staff are obeying sanitation rules.
• Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the kitchen at all times.
• Adhere to halal rules at all times to ensure our halal certification can be renewed successfully every year.
• Must ensure the good inventory system and managing of supplies to reduce cost and wastage.
• Adapt First-In First-Out basis of keeping fresh food inventory in the kitchen.
• Be aware of stocks expiry date and use those that have earlier expiry date to kitchen to use first and keep those later expire stock in store.
• Raise to management attention that some stocks are about to expire before it expires.
• Ensure the delivery of goods are received, stored and issued in good conditions.
• Ensure the physical quantity received and tallies with the inventory records at all times.
• Identify, alert and correspond with relevant parties on stock discrepancies by the next working day.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 22 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP | SCP contribution, Individual salary appraisal, Workmen insurance benefit
Closing date: 02/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !