Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• We are looking for a Chef to join our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
• Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting up menus and preparing high-quality dishes.
• You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely ma
• Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations.
• If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d like to meet you.
• Ultimately, you’ll prepare and deliver a complete menu that delights our guests.
• Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales
• Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
• Cook food in a timely ma
• Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
• Inform wait staff about daily specials
• Ensure appealing plate presentation
• Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
• Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e. g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
• Monitor food stock and place orders
• Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
• Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
• Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
• Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
• Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment
• Experience both in Western & Asian Cuisines (Filipino & Vietnamese Cuisine knowledge is an advantage). · Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
• Leadership skills
• Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
• Excellent time management abilities
• Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
• Familiarity with sanitation regulations
• Culinary school diploma preferred or its equivalent.
Age: 23 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Allowances: B$ 100
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Staff house & meals
Closing date: 11/07/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !