Position: Copying Clerk (Serusop)
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Knows how to operate and troubleshoot the photocopy machine.
• Equipment maintenance and service calls.
• Photocopying and handling incoming and outgoing mail.
• Copying, scanning, printing and organizing documents
• Prioritizing and managing printing and copying requests from the clients
• Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections.
• Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
• Performs basic troubleshooting on all equipment used
• Orders paper, toner, and other supplies
• Responsible for opening files and removing all foreign objects (staples, paperclips)
• Performs filing duties, which may include purging and archiving old documents.
• Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
• Have knowledge Microsoft Office, including excel, PPT, Word, and Outlook.
• Responsible for reporting any observed safety hazards to manager.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Attention to detail
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !