Position: Corporate Affairs Executive
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Responsible for all Strategic Communications and Corporate Affairs roles
• Will be responsible in handling all corporate communication matters with the authorities, partners, media & other relevant parties
• Manage external and internal stakeholders relationship
• Need to liaise with external parties regarding corporate matters
• Degree in Mass Communication/ Corporate Communication/ Human Resource/ Admin/ Corporate Management or any related discipline
• Minimum three years experience
• Local Brunei citizen
• Candidates with Oil and Gas industry experiences will be an added advantage
• Well organized, self-starter, able to handle work under pressure
• Able to work independently, mature, analytical, result oriental with positive attitude.
• A particular person, pay attention to details and can multitask, work independently
• Good in IT and presentation skills is advantage
• Good writing skills and excellent networking skills
• Experience working in PR agencies or media will be an added advantage.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 27 - 37 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 18/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !