Position: Corporate Finance
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
Accounting, Financial Controls and Financial Reporting
o Directs preparation of fiscal records and financial plans, policies, and reports.
o Directs oversight of audits, works closely with the Board Audit Committee.
o Financial operations and consolidation of subsidiaries. Strategic, Financial and Operational Planning
o Participates in the development of the corporation´s plans and programs.
o Develops and communicates financial vision and strategy.
o Directs preparation of annual operating and business fiscal plans (budgets).
o Develops financial forecasts and monitors financial health, monitoring guardrails around financial commitments.
o Works with the business to optimize business performance and planning.
o Evaluates capital expenditures, investment activities and portfolio management.
o Ensures timely and accurate business/financial reports and plans; presents them to the Partners across all business units to increase financial transparency in management reporting and business line performance.
Treasury and Tax
o Manages treasury function, including meeting short and long-term funding needs.
o Determines appropriate capital structure.
o Initiates and oversees execution of all capital market transactions.
o Manages tax function
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, management, or finance required CPA preferred
• Strong knowledge of accounting, audit, finance, tax, reporting, budgeting, business operations, strategic planning
• Knowledge of MS Office, including Excel.
• Knowledge of accounting and financial packages software.
• 5-10 years of experience in finance.
• Senior management experience in finance, accounting, FP&A, or related disciplines.
• Long range financial and/or operations planning experience.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 28 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 02/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !