Position: Corporate Secretary
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
Roles & Responsibilities:-
1. Execute secretarial and commercial related duties for the Management including but not limited to the following:-
a) Management and conveyance of Management’s schedules
b) Participation in meetings as member of Secretary for preparation of agendas, minutes, reports and actioning outcomes of meetings
c) Updating and maintaining Information and Record Management System
d) Coordination and enhancement of communication strategies with internal and external stakeholders
e) Sourcing and preparing submission for RFQs
f) Supporting and following up on tender or business development scope of work / leads
g) Monitor on any new businesses, Expression of Interest published on Clients’ website
h) Updating and tracking of Client’s Vendor Online Registration system
2. Support the Management Team on the following:-
a) Administrative duties
b) Research works Ad-hoc tasks
- Significant experience applying knowledge of Secretary practices to business operations.
- Experience seeking and compiling information from various sources to create documentation and process.
- Ability to work fast under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team. - Good analytical thinking.
- Good organizational and inter-personal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Excel, Words and Power Point)
- Ability to interpret information gathered from various sources, clearly communicate and develop documentation to reflect information and application to the Company.
Please go to this link https://app. fossb. com/job-application and submit your job application via our recruitment portal.
All sections of the online Job Application Form must be completed and with required documents attached.
INCOMPLETE SUBMISSION WILL BE REJECTED.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 19/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !