Position: Crane Operator - 200 tons & above
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
• Responsible for operating a stationary or traveling crane to lift, move, position, and reposition loads.
• Depresses buttons, lifts levers, and ensures load is safely attached to crane before bringing it down.
Tasks and Duties:
• Repair crane as needed.
• Operate crane under general supervision.
• Manipulate or depress cane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
• Inspect crane for safety issues on a daily basis.
• Determine if any parts are malfunctioning.
• Complete job tickets, service quality summaries, and all other necessary paperwork.
• Lift, position and place machinery, equipment or other large objects at construction sites and industrial facilities.
• Drive trucks to worksites and unload trucks.
• Place blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing when lifting heavy loads.
• Move levers and pedals to rotate crane on chassis to raise and lower crane boom and to raise and lower load-line.
• Bolt boom sections together to extend or modify boom for pile driving or high lifting.
• Work with in precise limits and standards of accuracy.
• Operate crane according to signals from helper.
• Start and stop crane engine.
• Follow directions carefully
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 26 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3--4--5
Basic Salary: B$ 50 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !