• Develop goals and outcomes for Brand Design and Brand Creative while leading a team of creatives and creative managers.
• Program and process development.
• Determine and refine policies, brand vision and how it plays out across all touch points, including marketing, digital and product.
• Understanding and commitment to performance marketing with markers of success across geographies, channels, and media.
• Communication of design goals and decisions both to stakeholders and execution teams.
• Develop and share scalable processes and best practices with team and executives.
• Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies.
• Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met.
• Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Advertising or related field.
• At least 2 years experience of advertising or marketing creative design and development.
• Deep understanding of brand design, product design and performance marketing.
• Strong understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends, techniques, and processes across various touchpoints or mediums (e. g. packaging, in-store, online, mobile, print, direct).
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic and matrixed organization.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively multi-task.
Please include design samples or a link to your portfolio.
B$1, 800. 00 per month
Salary commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail a detailed resume with copies of all relevant certificates / documents (education and employment) to humanresources@indera-motors. com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !