Position: Credit Control Executive
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Meet cash & debtor day targets set by the Firm.
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales.
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
• Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
• Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms.
• Send Out monthly client statements/ letters as may be agreed from time to time.
• Providing documentation to the client as per requested.
• Regular visit to clients (for long overdue accounts)
• Achieving the monthly target, set by management.
• Achieving to decrease DSO, set by management.
• To give a good customer experience with our company.
• To minimize bad debts account.
• Manage the effective collection of debtors for the business in line with the agreed targets and time frames from the management.
• To be fully aware that cash collection is one of important KPI to achieve, therefore ensuring the DSO targets are achieved consistently across the customer base.
• Where required, be actively involved with customers to ensure credit is kept within the targeted guidelines of the business.
• To assist with the collection of debts and credit issues.
• To understand and satisfying customer needs
• To work closely with Managers and other Customer Development team members on customer solutions; improvement on payment term ensuring good credit status and other finance term and conditions. .
• Support the service team by providing customer feedback.
• Develop good customer relationships.
• To ensure that all monetary collection shall be returned to the company no later than two (2) days.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 20 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Benefit: Can be discuss during interview
Closing date: 03/09/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !