Position: Credit Control Executive
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1. Meet cash & debtor day targets set by the Firm.
2. Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales.
3. Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
4. Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
5. Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms.
6. Send Out monthly client statements/ letters as may be agreed from time to time.
7. Providing documentation to the client as per requested.
8. Regular visit to clients (for long overdue accounts)
9. Achieving the monthly target, set by management.
10. Achieving to decrease DSO, set by management.
11. To give a good customer experience with our company.
12. To minimize bad debts account.
13. Manage the effective collection of debtors for the business in line with the agreed targets and time frames from the management.
14. To be fully aware that cash collection is one of important KPI to achieve, therefore ensuring the DSO targets are achieved consistently across the customer base.
15. Where required, be actively involved with customers to ensure credit is kept within the targeted guidelines of the business.
16. To assist with the collection of debts and credit issues.
17. To understand and satisfying customer needs
18. To work closely with Managers and other Customer Development team members on customer solutions; improvement on payment term ensuring good credit status and other finance term and conditions. .
19. Support the service team by providing customer feedback.
20. Develop good customer relationships.
21. To ensure that all monetary collection shall be returned to the company no later than two (2) days.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 20 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 09/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !