Position: Credit Control Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Meet cash & debtor day targets set by the Firm.
• Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention
• Reconciling complex accounts that have been escalated from the AR team
• Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO.
• Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within your team
• Reviewing Aged Debtors Report.
• Reviewing credit application and credit references to set credit limits and ensure credit worthiness.
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
• Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms.
• To be fully aware that cash collection is one of important KPI to achieve, therefore ensuring the DSO targets are achieved consistently across the customer base.
• Where required, be actively involved with customers to ensure credit is kept within the targeted guidelines of the business.
• To work closely with Managers and other Customer Development team members on customer solutions; improvement on payment term ensuring good credit status and other finance term and conditions. .
• Develop good customer relationships.
• To ensure that all monetary collection shall be returned to the company no later than two (2) days.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 09/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !