Administrative / Office Jobs
UNIT 6, 1ST FLOOR, SPG 175, TELANAI AVENUE, JLN TELANAI
Position: Crewing Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• The candidate must have job experience in Crewing and Administration and able to work under pressure.
1. Managing all aspects of seagoing personnel administration.
2. To plan, execute and monitor crew relief as per schedule deployment, anticipating future company´s needs for recruitment and reporting to the CEO and HOD on manpower planning and employment problems.
3. Able to monitor crew employment visa and to maintain validity for all to ensure all crews are ready to be sent/return home.
4. Checking application forms and previous company´s records for each seagoing personnel prior to engagement and deal with the same after management.
5. Ensuring the control/monitoring of documents and certificates of embarking seagoing personnel.
6. Updating any movement to server, files and any necessary department such as logistic team and finance department.
Selected candidates will be contacted for interview.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 07/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !