Position: Custom Clearance Forwarding & Logistic Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Plan and co-ordinate transportation of materials and manage the timely flow of customer orders
• While adhering to policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, facilitate the shipping and/or receiving of products to and from the warehouse on behalf of customers.
• This would include organizing either the shipping or receipt of product or the preparation for delivery of product to and from the facility with focus on accuracy, efficiency and time management.
• Managing the flow of orders requires strong reliance on monitoring and co-ordination of delivery pickup and/or drop off schedules both manually and with computer programs.
• Provide and maintain good customer service and solve problems
• As an integral part of the team, ensure that customers are highly regarded and receive exceptional service throughout the flow of order processing, including readying loads for shipment and managing the inbound and outbound warehouse traffic.
• Address problems with order flow or shipping delays and quality-control issues, such as damaged or improperly packed goods, as well as day-to-day concerns with warehouse capacity and client deadlines.
• May include face-to-face, phone or email interactions with customers.
Tasks and Duties:
• Adhere to shipping/receiving and regulatory-compliance procedures
• Comply with laws, regulations and standards
• Complete documentation such as pick lists, bills of lading, work orders and shipping orders using computer-based technology
• Complete daily shipping and receiving logs
• Dispatch freight for delivery and arrange for pickups
• Record shipment data such as weight, charges and damages
• Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue shipping instructions and delivery of materials
• Rectify problems such as damages, shortages and non-conformance to specifications
• Document and escalate any customer service issues and/or shipping/receiving errors
• Assist with training of new employees
• Complete safety reports in relation to health and safety issues
• Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with those on your team, as well as cross-functionally
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 22 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 300 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !