Position: Custom Clearance & Logistic Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
The Logistic Executive is accountable for the followings:-
1. The quality and the cost of the freight.
2. The accuracy of the data entered into the Custom Department online system called E-custom.
3. Meeting the clients and contractors delivery expectations.
Tasks and Duties:
• To ensure the smooth and continuous flow of products from the supplier to the end users and consequently must have an ability to solve problems.
• He/She must be knowledgeable of all available modes of deliveries eg: By Road or By Airline Ensure the movement of clients Machineries from the base of the operations to the delivery point.
• Must know exactly what shipments are scheduled for the day and methods of delivery.
• Responsible assuring compliance with all carrier costs including weight charges, storage fees and international shipping tariffs.
• He/She also interface directly with other departments in the company to trade any updated information, special clients request and etc.
• Insures proper documentation, including transit documents and customs clearances, exists for shipments.
• Ensure documentation is accurately processed, distributed and released to carrier, forwarders, customers and agents in a timely manner.
• Prepare all necessary data entry and confirmation of key milestones (departure, arrival, customs clearance, PODs, etc. ) as specified by Customer Standard Operating Procedures.
• Maintain courteous, prompt and efficient customer relations.
• Oversee and complete accurate billing to clients based on pricing established with the clients while ensuring accurate costs and profits are maintained.
• Plans and schedules appropriate modes of transportation based on daily needs.
• Schedules the appropriate service line for the situation (across all modes and all trade lanes) to maintain a cost effective balance between customer service and cost of shipment.
• Works closely with client’s representative to ensure service satisfaction.
• Analyzes service failures/ issues and implements performance processes to enhance future service delivery.
• Ensures any company policy, systems, and industry related training is delivered to all direct reports as needed.
• Leads core team responsible for meeting the following needs of clients assigned to the group.
• Develops standardized process for clients assigned to group including SOP, KPIs, Report requirements, systems needs, and compliance requirements.
• Liaisons with other support groups to ensure processes are established.
• Provides training and handoff to team to ensure they are properly servicing customers based on established requirements.
• Responsible for resolving all internal and external client customer service issues in a cost effective and expeditious manner.
• Works closely with client’s representatives to ensure service satisfaction.
• Analyzes service failures/issues and implements performance improvement processes to enhance future service delivery.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !