Position: Customer Relationship Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Main Purpose of Job:
The Officer must know the needs of customers and have knowledge of the problem’s customers want to resolve. Apart from helping customers with their request, CRM Executive / Officer must offer ideas and insights as a means of helping to improve customer experience
• Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
• Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
• File and maintain records.
• Delighting Customer program.
• Monitoring Purchase Experience Framework and Service Experience Framework.
• Supervise the activities for customer experience to enhance interaction and customer engagement.
• Supervise customer experience team and frontline team to ensure their interaction with customers reflect positively on the company.
• Oversee day-to-day customer operations to ensure delightful customer experience at all stages of the customer engagement.
• Liaise with the Sales and Service departments to ensure delivery of high quality services.
• Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques necessary for improving customer experience.
• Attend seminars, workshops, and conferences to improve on existing job knowledge.
• Embed the Customer First principles into all activities.
• Primarily influence customer-facing staff to act accordingly to the 5 Customer First Principles.
• Be an advocate of a customer-centered mindset and culture.
• Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Minimum Higher National Diploma in Hospitality Management, Hospitality and Tourism Management, Business & Hospitality Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years of job-related experience required.
• Prior work experience in an automotive industry is an advantage.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• The capacity to work with people at all levels in an organization.
• Good prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans.
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail/send a covering letter and updated resume with copies of official identification (IC/Passport), copy of relevant certificates / documents (education and employment), expected salary and one recent passport photograph to humanresources@indera-motors. com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma or Degree
Age: 24 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 - 1000 / Month (depending on qualifications & experience)
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/4/2021
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !