The main purpose of this role is to provide and deliver professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance to ensure that customers’ requirements are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations
• Manage Customer Appointment Schedule
• Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public
• Assist to operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments
• Receive payment and record receipts for services
• File and maintain records.
• Perform retail sales of merchandise.
• Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Minimum diploma or higher.
• At least 2 years relevant working experience in a fast paced environment and service industry
• Possess strong customer service orientation and proven excellent customer service skills
• Demonstrate ability to interpret customer needs correctly
• Results-driven and able to work under stress
• Proficient in MS Office
B$600 per month
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail a covering letter and updated resume with copies of all relevant certificates / documents (education and employment) to humanresources@indera-motors. com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !