A Customer Service Associate is Jab Gym’s own Front Liners, providing superior service with each customer interaction. The Customer Service Associate is responsible for adapting to clients’ needs by delivering consultative support through creative problem-solving and a thorough knowledge of how Jab Gym works.
‘Making an Impact’ is part of our philosophy and that applies to all areas of development, from handling an array of front-facing duties to initiating and implementing corrective action as needed to ensure that an excellent standard of service is maintained. The Customer Service Associate is also accountable for maintaining high levels of professionalism in line with Jab Gym’s culture and values.
As a Customer Service Associate, the role provides high performing individuals with the opportunity for business management and leadership experiences, thus preparing these high performing individuals for other leadership positions within the business.
• Weekly – 44 Hours
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Customer Experience is one of our top priority at Jab Gym. The Customer Service Associate acts as the face of Jab Gym in delivering exceptional customer service as their duty is to continuously raise the service bar by providing a consistent approach of courtesy, cordiality and intellectual energy in:
• Front Desk: Showing composure, resilience and ensuring that a high quality of service is provided to all by greeting clients, offering drinks at the Juice Bar, giving tours of Jab Gym and helping clients prepare for classes
• Juice Bar: Attending to the Juice Bar, making recommendations based on clients’ preferences, taking drink orders and making beverages for clients
• Customer Engagement: Establishing a foundation of understanding and meaningful interaction with clients by not only ensuring clients’ needs are met, but that their sessions at Jab Gym represents an enjoyable experience
• Values & Culture: Representing Jab Gym by acting as the role model in embodying Jab Gym values and inspiring a culture of openness, community and learning within the CS Team
• Cleaning: Provision of supervision of cleaners to ensure periodic and consistent sanitization of equipment and all gym areas
• Ad-hoc: Contribute to the overall success of Jab Gym by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Administration & Coordination
The Customer Service Associate represents Jab Gym by acting as the first line of contact for incoming communications. This includes the following:
• Inquiries Response: Answering inbound calls and emails regarding Jab Gym’s services courteously and professionally, dealing with each inquire effectively and efficiently.
• Till Reconciliation: Ensure Takings are reconciled in accordance to Finance guidelines. All shortfall must be noted and reviewed systematically with process improvement in place
• Inventory Management: Working alongside Operations Coordinator, performs periodic stock take and processing orders to ensure sufficient merchandise and stock are in place for daily operations
Sales & Performance
• Sales: Generate sales leads by offering Jab Gym’s services and Merchandise
• Financial Targets: Motivated in working towards achieving targets and maintaining revenues at budgeted levels
Candidates should possess and demonstrate the availability of the competencies below:
• Competent in Microsoft Suite, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint as well as Google Suite, including Docs, Sheets and Forms
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written (Malay/Mandarin is an added bonus)
• Solid understanding of day-to-day gym floor systems and process and demonstrated business acumen
• Comfortable with operating systems and demonstrated ability to troubleshoot issues independently
• Proven self-leadership level capabilities by demonstrating ability to work effectively and independently with minimal guidance
• Thrive in dynamic & collaborative environment
• Able to handle feedback and adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Willingness to learn, adapt and improve in a fast pace environment
• Collaborative mindset and willingness to learn new skills and work with team members
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to proactively seek to improve business
• Team Members
Reports to Customer Associate Team Leader
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a CV and any relevant credentials to jabgymbn@outlook. com
Age: 18 - 40 years old
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 15/07/2020Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !