Position: Customer Service Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1. To provide a wide range of administrative/operational support to the Fleet, Service Contract and Logistics Operations.
2. Independently provide day-to-day advanced and complex administrative support for the Fleet/Site Services Manager.
3. Develop, plan and conduct assessments to ensure the compliance of Site Service contracts.
Conduct gap analysis of Fleet, Service Contract and Logistics Operations (including Transportation, Shipping, and Receiving) and vendors against established policies, procedures, contracts, Memorandum of Agreement (MOAs) and/or Memorandum of Understandings (MOUs).
Prepare reports of findings for management and presents information on program progress/updates on a regular basis.
4. Conduct pre-work safety briefings for repair vendors and assure compliance and adherence to work scope.
General and specialized administrative support to Fleet/ Size Services Manager.
5. Create, develop and maintain metrics reports governing Site Service vendors, Fleet Operations, Shipping, Transportation, Receiving, Custodial Service and Facilities Stores operations.
6. Attend meetings and represent Fleet/Site Services Manager in support of sustainability, traffic and pedestrian safety.
7. Provide back up to Facilities Division Stores as needed.
8. Intermediate/advance knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Picture Manager, Adobe etc.
9. Proficiency with online cloud based collaboration tools such as Google Apps, Smart-sheet etc.
Experience of complex and broad administrative support of a department and/or program or some combination thereof.
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 23 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 550 / Month
Allowances: B$ 100
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: incentive is depending on your work performance and etc
Closing date: 03/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !