Customer Service Jobs
• Drive customer experience initiatives in Sales and Aftersales to improve customer service and loyalty
• Oversee, manage and implement multiple programmes to build a service-oriented culture
• Coach frontline team to provide a first-class customer service experience
• Handle the resolution of customer’s feedback and concerns promptly and professionally
• Analyse all customer service survey results and implement improvement plans
• Manage and control all Sales and Aftersales standards and processes as per requirements
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Hold a degree/diploma or higher.
• At least 5 years’ experience working experience in a fast paced environment and service industry.
• Possess string customer service orientation and proven excellent customer service skills.
• Demonstrate ability to interpret customer needs correctly.
• Results-driven and able to interpret customer needs correctly.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills.
• Proficient in computer skills.
B$2, 000. 00 per month
Salary commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail a detailed resume with copies of all relevant certificates / documents (education and employment) to humanresources@indera-motors. com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !