Computer / IT Services
Brunei-Muara, Kg Madewa, Jln Tutong.
“Become the first line of response against cyber-attacks to analyze threats, design secure computing & network environments, proactively defend networks and respond / investigate cyber security incidents. ”
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for information assurance professionals who perform job functions related to the development, operation, management and enforcement of security capabilities for systems and networks.
1) Assessing Information Security Risk
2) Creating an Information Assurance Life-cycle Process
3) Analyzing Threats to Computing and Network Environments
4) Designing Secure Computing and Network Environments
5) Operating Secure Computing and Network Environments
6) Assessing the Security Posture Within a Risk Management Framework
7) Collecting Cyber security Intelligence Information
8 )Analyzing Cyber security Intelligence Information
9) Responding to Cyber security Incidents
10) Investigating Cyber security Incidents
11) Auditing Secure Computing and Network Environments
Duration: 5 full days
Training dates: 7 - 11 March 2016
Training time: 8. 30 am - 4. 30 pm
Venue: Techno Rada´s premises.
For registration & payment matters, please contact our Sales Executive (Amal) at 2654915 or drop an email to sales@technorada. com. bn (Attention: Amal)
Do ´Like´ & ´Follow´ our Facebook page at https://www. facebook. com/Technorada/