Position: DEBT RECOVERY OFFICER
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• To manage recovery action on debts owed to Cross Keys Homes in accordance with the systems, processes and guidelines issued by the
• Recoveries Performance Manager and the pre-court protocol, updating and maintaining appropriate systems to ensure that all recovery measures are based on correctly held data.
• To engage with customers using a variety of means to obtain information which can be used in the debt recovery process and to ensure that debtors are advised of their position and the procedures that will be followed to recover the debt.
• Some contacts may be outside normal working hours.
• Engage with customers and reach a realistic and affordable repayment plan which is informed where possible by an accurate financial statement.
• To advise the Recoveries Performance Manager on issues affecting the debt recovery processes, both in general terms and on individual cases.
• Maintain an extensive knowledge of statutory requirements and recognised good practice in co
ection with accounting and recovery procedures including areas of political and environmental change that affect benefits and entitlements of customers.
• To attend court and present best evidence to obtain the appropriate order, variation orders or suspension of warrants, attending evictions where appropriate and assisting the Court Bailiff to secure our property.
• To ensure that customers receive appropriate support, assistance or signposting to statutory and voluntary agencies with specialist advice on benefits and other debt related issues.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 15/03/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !