Total Vacancy: 10 Male/Female
• Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas.
• Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
• Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
• Unloading and storing deliveries.
• Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
• Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
• Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
• Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimal work experience.
• Strong problem solving and communication skills.
• Exceptional time management skills.
• Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 20 pounds.
• Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !