Position: DISTRIBUTOR SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Total Vacancy: 5 Male/Female
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for day to day sales inquiries F&B
• Obtain and maintain current F&B product
• Maintain contact database program (SAM SYSTEM. )
• Manage and record all sales inquiries via Malaysia Main Office.
• Customer account creation and update month sales.
• Liaise with shipping to ensure the container arrival is properly documented and attending and supporting events such as distributor meetings, seminars, exhibitions, and trade shows are in place.
• Assist in the production of sales and marketing Seminar and maintain sales tool and techniques.
• Assist with marketing plan provided by Director of Marketing & International Accounts
• Prepare sales presentations
• Create and manage product interchanges and competitor database
• Assist with private label programs as required
• General support to the sales and marketing team as required
• Good time management and planning skills
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
• Able to meet multiple project deadlines and demonstrate good attention to detail.
• Intermediate to strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills, SAP program.
• Able to demonstrate an understanding of the needs of the customer
• Able to work individually as well as part of a team
• Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Experience of MS Navision an advantage but not a specific requirement
• Ability to speak and write Malay, English and advantage but not a specific requirement
• Knowledge of export compliance and logistics an advantage but not a specific requirement
Health and Safety and Environmental:
• Observe health and safety and environmental requirements of the company while on the job at all times.
• Wear protective equipment as required and report any unsafe actions to supervisor immediately and safe house rules. PPE, W. I. S. E.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !