Position: DRIVER / GENERAL HELPER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
1. Responsible for operating the Company vehicle and bus for fetching rig crew from their designated pick up area to rig site and vice versa.
2. Responsible for operating the company vehicle to pick up crew from designated Airport to required destination and vice versa.
3. Responsible for the daily inspections of company vehicles as required and report any deficiencies to Asset & Maintenance Manager.
4. Assist in the submission and collection of visa application to the relevant offices.
5. Ensure the company vehicles are maintained in a safe and good working condition at the times.
6. Ensure the journey management plan are followed when operating the company vehicles.
7. Adhere to Company HSE policies and applicable Brunei laws.
8. Provide any ad-hoc transport of required personnel as per FLUX Management instructions.
9. Always provide professional service in a well-mannered way.
10. Provide delivery service of company documents, passport, materials to and fro agency, contractors and suppliers.
11. Collect mail from the Post Office daily.
12. Transport expat staff for medical check-up and Brunei IC application.
13. Responsible for sending and pick up of Company vehicles (Innova, Minibus, Hilux) for servicing and maintenance under the instruction of the Asset & Inventory Controller.
14. Clear up rubbish all over the office and dispose it to the government designated rubbish area.
15. Assist in the preservation, painting and cleanliness of company equipment as instructed by Asset and Maintenance Department as and when required.
16. Provide support as required to the FLUX Warehouse staff by assisting in Stock counts as required.
17. Complete all other general tasks considered reasonable as requested by FLUX management.
1) Applicant MUST have a valid driving licence with Class 3, 4, 5 and 6.
2) Extensive experience as a professional driver
We are no longer accepting CV/Resume submission via email or walk in.
Please go to this link https://app. fossb. com/job-application and submit your job application via our recruitment portal. Please complete all the sections and attached the required documents.
INCOMPLETE SUBMISSION WILL BE REJECTED
Deadline of submission :5th October 2019 (Saturday) @12pm
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3--6
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP & SCP. Salary package will be discuss during the interview.
Closing date: 05/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !