Position: Delivery Driver
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
• Make deliveries of our product to residential and commercial locations.
• Cross-training for other positions as needed such as phone order taker, and order preparation.
• Record completed delivery orders accurately and immediately after receipt into POS system.
• Accept guest payment and make change.
• Clean and maintain equipment and work area associated with the job function.
• Do dishes and other cleaning projects in between orders
• Assist the restocking and replenishment of product and supplies as stipulated in the shift duties.
• Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
• Be able to prioritize best routing for more than one delivery at a time.
• Possess suitable communications skills to create a positive interaction experience with our customers.
• Possess a valid driving license and vehicle.
• Maintain an acceptable driving record.
• Possess a cell phone to use for calling/Whatsapp customers upon arrival.
• Be capable of reading a map.
• Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and make change.
• Have exceptional grooming and hygiene habits.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 21 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Allowances: B$ 30
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Annual Leave TAP & SCP
Closing date: 05/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !