Position: Design Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Hold a recognized degree/diploma in engineering.
• Experience in one major engineering discipline and/or must have either been involved in the design or construction phase of a project.
• Familiar with project control principles & tools, e. g. planning, monitoring, reporting and control of cost, time and resources.
• Able to manage detailed plans for particular tasks under her/his control. Registered engineer with Brunei Darussalam Board of Architects, Professional Engineers and Quantity Surveyors (BAPEQS).
- Minimum 8 years practical experience in the multidiscipline design and construction environment of upstream oil and gas industry.
• Responsible in the development of the execution the methodology of the scope:
a) Planning and managing the survey activity
b) Ensuring the scope of the survey is sufficient to prepare the execution methodology
c) Ensuring all technical documentation is prepared and submitted timely such as the method of the statement, material requirement and any special requirements such as lifting plan and excavation.
d) Ensuring documents are reviewed with relevant discipline(s) and operator
e) Ensuring HSSE requirements and documents such as JHA, HAZID, EIA is developed
f) Ensuring and implementing new technology and alternative methodology to execute the Scope subject to Client´s approval
g) Liaison with Client on technical matters
h) Liaison with Client on operational matters that is required to be captured in the method of statement
i) Presenting actual design status
j) Closing out of clarifications and issues
k) Adequate reporting of other key project performance indicators.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 20 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 800 / Month
Allowances: B$ 300
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 01/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !