Position: Design Coordinator Cum Planner
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Roles & Responsibilities:-
1. Execute project planning processes including but not limited to the following:-
a) Establishment of detailed Project Plan
b) Control of cost, time and resource
c) Monitor actual work activities against Plan
d) Reports such as on Project Execution Progress / Status
2. Optimize effectiveness / reduce error rate of project planning processes by means of:-
a) Network development
b) Schedule optimization
c) Critical path analysis
d) Recovering Plan
- Hold a recognised Degree / Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum 8 years experience in the multi-discipline design and construction environment of upstream Oil & Gas Industry with 5 years in a planning role.
- Past involvement in design or construction phase of a project.
- Registered Engineer with BAPEQS.
- Familiar with project control principles & tools.
- Skilled in using planning tools including Primavera P6 (or later version).
Please go to this link https://app. fossb. com/job-application and submit your job application via our recruitment portal.
All sections of the online Job Application Form must be completed and with required documents attached.
INCOMPLETE SUBMISSION WILL BE REJECTED.
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 5, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 30/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !