Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Work with clinical dietitians and other allied health care professionals in the hospital settings to devise suitable therapeutic diets and enteral nutritional requirements for patients.
• Must possess a strong practical knowledge of all aspects of clinical nutrition and nutrient analysis.
• Able to assess different therapeutics diets and ensure that the meals prepared to meet the nutritional needs of patients.
• Able to provide advice to kitchen and food service staff on the preparation of therapeutic diets, allergen management, dysphagia/textured meals and/or other nutritional requirements.
• To assist the Sous Chef towards effective menu planning and provides modifications/alternative meals.
• Able to work with the service staff and ward nurse to ensure a correct and accurate meal served.
• To ensure the meal delivery system is efficient and ensure optimal wholesome, food safety and quality to patients.
• To ensure daily correct patient meal summary to kitchen order and responsible on food wastage.
• Understand organizational policies, complying with the company’s food safety standards, local regulations and management of service stewards when necessary.
• Able to plan and conduct meal presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
• Provide mentorships to in-house nutritionists.
• Participate in problem solving and continual improvement in food service.
• The focal person in the company on issues regarding nutrition when necessary.
• Any other administrative and tasks related to nutrition and dietetics as requested by the Management.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 18 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Medical and Insurance Coverage, Performance Bonus based on KPI, 21 Annual Leave
Closing date: 07/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !