Position: Digital Executive
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Diploma / Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Public
• Relations or related field
• Intercultural competence to work effectively in global environment
• Be able to manage complex and multi-dimensional projects
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Proven experience with the end-to-end creation and management of digital marketing campaigns
• Background and understanding in digital B2B marketing principals with real-world application of these principals
• Experience working with Facebook Ads Manager and Google Adwords is highly preferred
• Languages: English is a must. Additional language proficiency would be advantageous
• Coordinate all digital marketing activities related to Hoco´s clients with the aim to support Accounts Planning team by adapting global digital strategies to local market conditions.
• Work closely with Accounts Planning, Creative and Media departments in order to contribute to stronger marketing efficiency and productivity in Hoco Agency, and to understand that digital initiatives are priority.
• Support the set of digital marketing campaigns for clients in the Asia Pacific, in line with branding and business objectives, including proactive analytic assessments to support strategic decision making.
• Have basic knowledge of SEO/SEM combined with Google analytics to ensure clients website traffic increases over time.
• Be responsible to support the creation of digital content for clients.
• Have a understanding of lead nurturing processes through email, content and social channels.
• Establish social media channels to enhance the brand within Asia Pacific.
• Be able to execute community management (PR) strategies for client´s social channels.
• Review new digital technologies and keep the company at the forefront of digital developments.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 20 - 25 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 600 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 20/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !