We are seeking a creative, organized and detail-oriented team member to help support and drive the business. This individual must have excellent writing and communication skills, basic project management capabilities, and an eye for design.
• Plan, manage and execute digital media campaigns, which may include bought and owned strategy development, account setup, organization, and management; including but not limited to the management of Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads
• Management of owned media channels, including updated content on website, community management and organic posting on social media channels, as well as optimizing all owned media channels
• Responsible for tracking and reporting on digital marketing campaign results including data analysis on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, in addition daily management of campaign budgets, on-site conversion actions and bid management
• Consistently test and learn new social platforms and best practices; make strategic recommendations for new approaches, channels and campaigns that help drive business goals
• Daily communication with Marketing leads on digital marketing initiatives, including best practices and assisting with presentation decks and strategy plans
• Maintain accurate project plans to update Marketing team on status of campaigns including ensuring deliverables are met on time and on budget
• Manage digital marketing and lead generation efforts on behalf of the agency’s products and services, including creation of marketing assets, copy writing, strategic targeting, and execution of paid social
• Local or PR
• 2-4 years’ experience in digital marketing, including social media community management or paid social and fresh graduate is encouraged to apply too
• Basic understanding of integrated digital performance marketing services such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management and Display Marketing
• Strong writing ability and communication skills
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !