Position: Digital Marketing (Graphic Designer)
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Creative Idea and organised is an advantage
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, AutoCAD)
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Ability to create content writing
• Understand the use of Social Media
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education Required: Pre National Diploma (PND) or equivalent (SC1, SC2, SC3)
Age: 23 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 20 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 15/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !