Position: Digital Sales Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• The Digital Sales Manager will be primarily responsible for generating revenue through the overall monetization strategy for Progresif and its Digital Lifestyle Products / Platforms.
• Play a key role as the driving force behind revenue growth and new digital business development through identifying and securing new business opportunities.
• Create and manage all the Business Development work-flow processes for all phases of the sales pipeline and provide market feedback to the relevant departments.
• Work closely with Radio and Product team to develop, share and lead Sales Strategy for each Digital Product Plan the annual, quarterly, and monthly sales forecast and KPI’s associated with the Digital Products
• Work with relevant departments i. e. Finance and Business Process; and develop the businessprocesses for sales; including presenting the solutions to client, processing the quotation, generating an invoice, and payment collection
• To identify, prioritise, pursue and close potential new customers
• Ensure projects are delivered in line with plans, budget, quality and expectation
• Liaise with various product/project owners on defining products and pricing
• To ensure close alignment and interlock with all other sales channels to ensure consistency with campaign delivery
• To track all sales activities and deliver monthly reports to respective Department Heads
• To create and maintain a metrics dashboard to measure the effectiveness of projects
• Provide customer feedback to product and project owners
• Represent Progresif and its brand in the digital market
Experience and Qualifications Required
• Degree in Sales or Marketing and minimum 5 years Digital /Media
• Sales experience
• To demonstrate success managing sales across multiple stakeholders
• To have experience selling Digital Products
• To have internal experience / knowledge of policies, strategies, and business processes
• To have knowledge of external market
• To demonstrate exceptional sales and negotiation skills
• To have effective and clear verbal and written communication skills
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 500 / Month
Allowances: B$ 150
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !