Position: Digital marketing Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Graduate of any 4-year college education; preferably Business Management, Communication Arts, Industrial Engineering or Economics courses
• At least 2 years experience in developing and implementing integrated digital marketing
Competencies / Major Skills:
• Consumer Centricity
• People Management
• Results Oriented / Driven
• Honest / Trustworthy
• Market Analysis
• Financial Skills
• Results driven and orientated
• Planning and Well Organizing
• Acquire Graphic Design technical Knowledge.
• Able to use PS/AI/ID and any related designing software
• Technical Solution Development
• Creativity and Innovation.
• Good Knowledge of Photography and videography will be an advantage
Project Management Job Duties :
• In charge of the strategies design, content, maintenance, programming, usability and effectiveness of the banner’s different digital marketing channels such as the website, social media accounts and other digital platforms.
• Performs consumer research from time to time to discover other ways of reaching customers via the internet and other online digital marketing platform channel
• Keeps abreast of the latest digital marketing technologies and trends, identify possible opportunities to implement.
• Monitors and analyzes competitors’ digital marketing campaigns and strategies and take actions.
• Performs other ad-hoc projects related to Digital Marketing as assigned.
• Reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
• Identifes trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies related to Digital Marketing with Marketing.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners
• Creates and sends email marketing campaign
• Creates, optimizes and builds strategies for paid social media post for possible sponsorship
• Proactively builds and manages relationships with conference organizers, professional associations, industry organizations, and publications.
• Supports sales staff by providing sales leads and information about market trends
• Ensures the company policies and procedures are communicated in a timely manner and are enforced consistently and adhered to accordingly
• Performs other related duties as may be assigned either in support of store goal attainment or for own personal or professional training, education and development as planned by the superior
• Competitive Salary
• Yearly Bonus
• Travel Benefit
• Training provided
• Annul leave
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 24 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 850 / Month
Allowances: B$ 150
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 17/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !