Total Vacancy: 17 Male/Female
• Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas.
• Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
• Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
• Unloading and storing deliveries.
• Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
• Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
• Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
• Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
Skills & Requirements:
• At least 2-3 years working experience in similar position
• Excellent critical thinking & time management skills
• Ability to wash in oveload willing to work hot/humid environment and your own feet for 8 hours by shift.
Only applicants who meet the above requirement are requested apply
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Education Required: GCE ´´N´´ Level
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Tap & Scp, Annual Leave, Staff Meal, Uniform Provided, Entitle 11 public holiday a year
Closing date: 09/01/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !