Position: Dishwasher / Steward
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Liaise with the Stewarding Supervisor on duty for specific instructions/requests.
• Check equipment daily to ensure they are in good working condition and promptly report any defects/malfunction to the Stewarding Supervisor.
• Cleans stoves, ovens, grills, refrigerators, and using cleaning solutions, brushes and wash cloths.
• Washes utensils, such as pots, pans, and trays by hand using cleaning detergents.
• Washes dishware, glasses, and cutlery by hand or machine.
• Occasionally polishes utensils.
• Drain dries and stacks items after washing.
• Ensure kitchen items are stored properly and in the appropriate places so as to prevent breakages.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the work area, the kitchen, and the dining area.
• Make sure the walls, ceiling, windows, doors, tables etc.
• Make sure that the floor is clean and always kept the floor dry after clean to prevent accidents.
• Ensuring that garbage & recycling removal is being done in a timely manner and done according to rule.
• Maintain all F&B area free of pest at all time.
• Assist any outlets and culinary team for any kind of resource request.
• Assist kitchen team in replenishing food items, crockery, cutlery, etc. , on special functions/busy periods.
• Other reasonable duties as assigned.
• Attends all company trainings as required.
• Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !