Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Arrange delivery schedules.
• Delivers items to customers by verifying orders.
• Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations according to customer requests.
• Arrange for necessary repairs in order to restore service and schedules.
• Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from work crews, supervisors, and field inspectors
• Prepare daily work and run schedules.
• Receive or prepare work orders.
• Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information
• Determine types or amounts of equipment, vehicles, materials, or personnel required according to work orders or specifications.
• Advise personnel about traffic problems such as construction areas, accidents, congestion, weather conditions, and other hazards.
• Develop delivery routes and maintain contact with drivers throughout the day
• Address problems and make requests by communicating with the necessary parties or providing solutions
• Act as a communication liaison and answer incoming phone calls from drivers on the road
• Multitask and prioritize calls according to their urgency
• Cultivate strong relationships with drivers and customers to reduce the stress that comes with last minute schedule changes
• Arranges shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipating delivery requirements, and placing/expediting orders.
• Ships items by examining items, destination, route, rate, and delivery time; ordering carriers.
• Demonstrate basic data entry skills needed to use the computer system to maintain logs and records of calls
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 24/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !