Position: Distribution Assistant
Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
• Minimum 2 years experience, in packing or distribution, preferably for F&B industries
• Required to work early morning shift hours, including public holidays and weekends
• Assists in preparing ingredients and finished products for distribution at the central kitchen.
• Facilitate and coordinate timely distribution of finished goods for the central kitchen.
• Packs, handles and labels raw materials, semi finished goods and finished goods.
• Prepare and check all delivery orders to suppliers, clients, and retail outlets.
• Perform manual lifting, packaging, taping, sorting and labeling of products for delivery.
• Complete required daily logs and reports.
• Load, unload, prepare, products for delivery.
• Receive and inspect goods as needed.
• Maintain proper record of goods received.
• Update stock cards when obtaining stock and report low stock levels or losses.
• Perform general cleaning duties
• Assist bakers and chefs in preparation of materials
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Allowances: B$ 30
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Meal Allowance, Annual Leave, Public Holidays, Staff Medical Benefits, Medical Insurance, Training and Development, Career Development
Closing date: 14/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !