1. Plan & Manage the operational and fiscal activities of the division which include : staffing equipment, budgets and financial goals.
2. Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the division.
3. Prepare business plans to increase the market the share for the existing services and to diversifying business related to existing business.
4. Analyze and document business processes and problems. Develop solutions to enhance efficiencies.
5. Coordinate and implement solutions from process analysis and general department projects.
6. Direct staff in the development, analysis and preparation of reports.
7. Supervise staff in accordance with company policies and procedures.
8. Conduct interviews, hire new staff and provide employee orientation.
9. Coach and provide career development advice to staff.
10. Establish employee goals and conduct employee performance reviews.
11. Responsible for administrative / supervisory staff scheduling to include: work assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, backup for absent employees and shift rotations.
12. Assist staff to resolve complex or out of policy operation problems.
13. Schedule and conduct department meetings.
14. Responsible to meet department productivity and quality goals.
15. Communicate with Supervisors, Managers/Executives and CEO on division´s operations.
1. Degree holder with 5 years working experience in Operation Field
2. Age : 35 - 45 years old
3. Valid Driving License Class ´3´
Applicants must submit their applications with certificates by via email:
hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
For more enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
*LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 13TH FEBRUARY 2021 (SATURDAY)*
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !