Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling and referral, where necessary.
• Order lab tests and interpret the test results.
• Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
• Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
• Perform minor surgeries.
• Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
• Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
• Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
• Meet targets set by government for specified treatments eg. child immunization.
• Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
• Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment and medication.
• Teach at hospitals and medical schools, and observe and assess the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
• Have working experience as a Doctor atleast 5 years.
Education Required: Doctor of Philiosophy (PhD) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 4, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !