Position: Document Controller
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
_At least 3 years experience
Purpose of position
• Ensure Document Management consistency across all Projects, rigorously, maintaining control and traceability of the documentation from Project initiation throughout completion.
• The Document Controller responsible for accurate management and safeguarding of documentation generated by the project team, contractors and suppliers in support of the day-to-day operation of the project and in a manner that will enable all relevant parties to quickly retrieve them.
• This includes, but is not limited to, operating procedures, manuals, engineering/technical reports, correspondence and project management files.
• Develop and maintain the Document Management System
• Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support
• Ensure Document Management accordingly to established procedures or standards (documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving)
• Maintain and manage electronic and hard copy documents as required
• Process incoming documentation (registration in the DMS, internal distribution, archiving)
• Process outgoing documentation (transmit to Client and Suppliers/3rd parties)
• Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are distributed internally and externally (Clients and Suppliers)
• Ensure control and coordination of projects documentation and data
• Ensure all drawings/documentation are correctly identified, distributed and filed/stored
• General document control activities such as photocopying, scanning, analysis of suppliers documents compliance with Project standards regarding numbering and all others aspect related to document quality
• Assistance in the preparation collation and issue of reports and registers as may be required
• Communicate and liaise with Project Teams, Suppliers/3rd parties to agree standards, systems, efficient flow of documentation, handover and close-out of Project activity to ensure consistency in document control as required
• Monitor technical documents review and approval in accordance with agreed schedule
• Monitoring of documentation progress in cooperation with the project planner
• Produce internal and external (Clients and Suppliers) over-due reports
• Ensuring the use of standardised forms and templates
• Set-up Projects folders and facilitate Project communication process
• Establish and maintain the Master Document Register in cooperation with the Project team
• Collate, produce and submit QA Documentation for Clients
• Accurately updates information as required.
• Ad hoc duties as require, assisting the project team.
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 650 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 02/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !