Position: Document Controller
Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
• Engineering Diploma holders (HND) with 5 years working experience in oil & gas industry.
• Working knowledge in some form of EDMS would be an advantage.
• HND holders in IT discipline with at least 5 several years working experience in oil and gas industry and knowledge in some form of EDMS will be considered
• Knowledge in using computerized scanning, documents management tools and desktop applications
• Knowledge in Project document control.
• Knowledge in applying IM Tools, Processes and standards. Preferably ASSAI and Livelink.
• Preferably ASSAI and Livelink. Knowledge of report generation using software tools such as Crystal, Business Objects and Access D.
• To implement Engineering EDMS (Electronic Document Management System) processes, standards, procedures, guidelines and work instructions in line with the Engineering Information Specification (EIS) DEP 82. 00. 10. 30-Gen and IM for Projects Delivery best practices – responsible for the updating, maintenance, retrieval, distribution, tracking of BSP’s Engineering EDMS.
• Follow project document control procedures for handling Internal and external design and/or supplier/vendor documents.
• Follow project document control procedures for handling Project Note to file, Technical Queries, Site Instructions, Material Requisitions, Change Instructions, correspondences, etc. .
• Accurate entry of Meta data information into the Document Control System and EDMS.
• To provide accurate and up to date information to all the engineering project information consumers throughout the project phases.
• Prepare document performance reports (status, progress and forecast).
• To provide support for filing and archiving when Projects are completed.
• Support the use of document “team working areas” for uncontrolled documents and informal sharing.
• Support Group Records Management compliance for Controlled and not controlled documents. including information security.
• Provide on-boarding support to new project team members.
• To support new DCs in the usage of Document Management work tools and EDMS.
• To contribute to the development of the EDMS long term strategies, people toolset , processes
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 23 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 18/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !