Position: Document Controller
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• To assist Operations and Crewing team activities on day to day duties and providing documentation support for management submissions.
• Custodian for several documentations and inventory.
• Answering phone calls and attending guests and clients upon visit
• Preparing and booking conference room for meetings, air-condition, lights, chair arrangement
• Prepare and sort mail/deliveries
• Preform clerical duties such as scanning, photocopying, printing and filing.
• Custodian for crew insurance records, ensuring all crew are insured before going offshore
• Prepare charts, graphs, tables and listings as and when required by supervisors
• Preparation of custom company documents as and when required for tendering or client submission purposes
• To keep daily checks on crew compliance expiry dates before they are required to go offshore
• To ensure HR service forms are submitted to supervisors in within required timeline
• Custodian of PPE and uniforms
• Prepare PPE and uniforms for newly joined crew or returned PPE from existing crew
• Issue PPE register form to crew for any returned and issued PPE
• Liaise with suppliers and procurement team for uniforms and PPE orders
• Ensure all crew have complete PPE and uniforms
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 17/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !