Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• We are looking for Drafters to join our team and convert designs into technical plans.
• Drafter responsibilities include gathering drawings and specifications, calculating material and equipment requirements and setting up production methods.
• If you have hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software and are familiar with building processes, we’d like to meet you.
• Ultimately, you’ll help us build functional, secure and well-designed products and structures that meet our needs.
• Liaise with architects and engineers to gather product and structural requirements and designs
• Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials
• Describe production methods step-by-step (including equipment and software types to be used)
• Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software
• Design diagrams, maps and layouts to illustrate workflow
• Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality
• Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards
• Create manuals that describe existing products’ operation, features and maintenance
• Must have driving license and posses own transport
• Proven work experience as a Drafter or similar role
• Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
• Familiarity with 3D modeling tools
• Good math skills Ability to meet deadlines
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !