Construction / Engineering Jobs
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Requirements are as follows:
- Good knowledge on the use Autocad. Ability to use 3D drawing softwares will be an added advantage during selection process.
- Should have basic skills to be able to read and interpret mechanical and structural drawings.
- Should have had at least 1 year experience as a mechanical/structural draftsman in the construction industry. Oil & Gas experience will be an added advantage.
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Develop detailed structural drawings and isometrics using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
- Coordinate with Engineer and consult with Supervisor/Workers to design, lay out, or detail components and systems and to resolve design or other construction problems.
- Prepare Construction Shop Drawings from AFC Drawings issued by client.
- Identify Drawing issues and Construction Problems and Raise Technical Queries to client to Modify and revise AFC designs to suit construction.
- Verify Material Take Off List against Drawings and identify discrepancies to Engineer.
- Provide Drafting support to Engineers and QC team.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !