D10, 3RD Floor, Simpang 480, Chuchu Plaza, Jalan Tutong
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
• Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
• Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
• Accepting payments for delivered items.
• Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
• Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
• Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
• Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
• Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
Education Required: Lower Secondary Assessment (PMB) or equivalent (BJCE)
Age: 23 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3--5
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 27/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !