Total Vacancy: 1 Male
The driver is responsible to carry out all company deliveries.
• Good general educational with working experience in delivery.
• Must possess class 3, 4 & 5 driving license.
• Willing to work long hours and very early in the morning.
• Good command of English languages and Bahasa Melayu.
• Excellent knowledge of roads in Brunei/Muara District
• Excellent time keeping
• To assist in the delivery of goods to customer or processing plant.
• To assist in the delivery of document.
• To ensure that acknowledgement has been obtained upon the receipt of goods.
• To carry out other duties assigned from time to time.
• Safely transport goods to customer locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner.
• Maintain driver logs as applicable and complete pre-trip inspections
• Adhere to all safety requirements particular to the Safety Regulations.
• Maintain the service and appearance of assigned truck.
• Follow delivery instructions from Head of Department.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of Department.
• Duty to drive at a reasonable speed limit.
• Drivers are responsible for ensuring that the vehicle is kept clean and is free of any trash or other debris at the end of each business day.
Education Required: Lower Secondary Assessment (PMB) or equivalent (BJCE)
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3--4--5
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !