Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Must have 3 to 5 years previous working experience Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
• Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
• Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
• Accepting payments for delivered items.
• Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
• Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
• Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
• Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
• Experience may be required or preferred.
• Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
• Strong time management and customer service skills.
• Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
• Attention to detail.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3--5
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 24/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !