Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
Purpose of position
• To operate the delivery vehicle and transport staff or a wide variety of items/documents to selected destination in a safe and timely manner.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Maintain a neat, well-groomed personal appearance at all times and observe company dress code.
• Observe shift operating hours at all times as scheduled or assigned by Operation Manager.
• Follow all approved procedures for deliveries
• Drive in a safe manner and follow all rules of the road.
• Practice proper on location customer service and communication.
• Complete logs and reports.
• Perform other duties and assignments as directed.
• Observe all Company and Safety Policies and Procedures.
• Comply to BSP HSE Policy.
• Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
• Be punctual. Work the given schedule.
• Conduct self in a professional manner at all times.
• Make deliveries in a pleasant, timely manner according to Company and Department standards.
• Ensure that the shift contributes to the financial best interests of the company.
*only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !