Lot 5394, No. 5, Simpang 101 Jln Setia Pahlawan, Kuala Belait
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Prepare a well-maintained vehicle by conducting scheduled test out.
• Provides daily service for a specific routine and fulfill requests by the office employee as directed and to run errands.
• Reports the equipment that is inoperable, missing or damage directly to the Transportation Controller.
• Closely communicate with the correspondent to discuss the arrival-departure schedule and courses of action in the event of mechanical problem.
• Maintain and keep passengers´ confidential information,
• Maintain a well-cleaned vehicle (inside and outside)
• Assists the passenger in handling the luggage.
• Performs other task assigned from time to time.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 26 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !